miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

Actor Robert Davi » Political Correctness Is Ruining America


0:00
welcome back everyone with memorable roles in everything from die hard to be
0:03
good news to buy movie: license to kill robert downey
0:06
is one of hollywood's most recognizable faces and he isn't afraid to speak his
0:09
own mind particularly about how
0:11
political correctness he believes is affecting America
0:14
an actor joins us today good morning good morning good morning all is so what
0:18
did you tweet
0:18
I tweeted something a was right after the year
0:22
the interrogation stopped and I'll say in Boston
0:26
interrogation stuff in Boston and I started to think about
0:29
when I was a kid growing up how political correctness
0:33
there was a respected there was it was in any
0:36
you know I mean no filter no filter the Rat Pack those guys could make fun of
0:40
each other
0:40
the racial slurs everything else everybody left that they had a good time
0:43
doing it
0:44
and a nowadays political I put that political correctness is a lose-lose
0:49
situation on but we think it's hurting freedom speech its
0:51
ok it's absolutely crushing our freedom of ideas
0:55
speech when she start controlling society and you have to watch
0:58
I'm even aware that I have to watch what I say because I'm in Hollywood if I say
1:02
the wrong thing
1:03
I'll be ostracized by is certain but US work
1:06
and you won't work in you will do this well they'd made this continually do
1:10
this they continue bring this down you know into a
1:13
but even as Tiger baby thing I saw this morning anything look at my parents
1:17
wanted me to excel
1:18
there's nothing wrong with excelling and left there's nothing wrong with making
1:21
you be the best you can let me know that's become a negative it's become a
1:24
negative so continually we have this
1:26
overall a a collapse
1:29
our ability to have our own freedom of speech and expression you just miss the
1:33
old days when
1:34
when Pete there wasn't a PC that there is to it now II miss well
1:38
look at this some sensitive things in terms of the bullying aspect I
1:41
understand that having five kids
1:42
and having to worry about the bowling aspect of certain buzzwords that maybe
1:46
kids might be affected by but what is imperative I think in our society and we
1:50
have to fight against that
1:51
its would happen in soviet in in Russia in 1914
1:55
they were on the verge have the biggest economic boom onto the sock
1:58
communism came control the speech control the society
2:02
and a collapse economically and then you had what you had for years until now
2:06
they have a whole different economic boom that's happening so you have all
2:10
the family was a hit show The Jeffersons a hit show
2:12
down people really want to run it replay mission Andy I mean
2:15
you able to have fun with each other and not now oversaw his political
2:20
correctness
2:20
even with women the feminist movement in a meeting of those buzzwords a
2:23
mocks this into a corner where there is a a a
2:27
antagonism but that's like us we see with Steve cause a hot tamale we hear
2:31
say there's a sweet broad
2:32
and now I'm actually talking about a tamale I got an entree
2:36
ok at the president that I know the Fox News was kind of like you guys kind of
2:39
the
2:40
defended him on the attorney general saying she was the hot attorney general
2:44
what it was
2:44
yeah home in security left a guy who was it that you should check out of out of
2:47
California come on and we can say that Gretchen's a pretty woman that has nice
2:51
legs
2:51
helped a ride me okay thank you I am offend you yeah
2:55
you know it's gonna be offended me but that they can continually has this
2:58
offense
2:59
italian-american sure the political gretna
3:02
I I never got offended if someone thought I was part of the Mafia
3:06
sure all your Italian but you are part of Hollywood and you get a new movie out
3:09
it's called the ICIS min
3:11
and where you play mobster here's he is in action
3:15
they are just wanna call that I just want my money
3:24
this
3:25
enough
3:26
you can simply a mom
3:30
I job and now you want your money no
3:34
now that 10 say hi and you you get nothing
3:37
give me the money they owe we'd love to hear what you said
3:41
well you know i i skill that could film the clinton gonna expand rapidly
3:47
the bar Mia right now this is a great film Arial Rahman is a
3:50
new directed a brilliant director great cast Michael Shannon's brilliant as the
3:54
iceman is the true story of Richard cook went skiing your
3:57
you got Danny a who's the head to the club scene and in LA that's it in New
4:00
York that's in it
4:01
Grace Park ray liotta winona ryder a
4:04
James Franco Chris Evans you ever scare yourself with some you for it because I
4:08
get I
4:09
if you scary too great for you know I don't know if I was a guy just a
4:13
reminder
4:13
camera just ahead from the from the movie no
4:17
know you no no that's a different tack or even though I did still have good
4:21
opens May 3rd
4:22
it does %uh yes met for dominoes pleasure great British you guys think
4:25
thank you for having a discount we get on the movie free mention your name you
4:29
could start a painful price you know what you want to get you gotta
4:31
but now let us know when you wanna go your ATV politically correct you rather
4:35
tell me of how to the premiere tonight but
4:37
I would like to do anything if you want to come urine today trying is all right
4:41
I'm sure to go to
4:42
and there's a great after party at the Soho House sounds good ok yeah
4:46
work a month well as a coming up before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario